Current Job Openings
A&P Aircraft Technician- Defense Search
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting Defense/Aerospace company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a A&P Aircraft Technician in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- 3+ years of maintenance experience working on turbine aircraft.
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification is required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 858.427.0687
FULL DESCRIPTION: Seeking an experienced A&P Technician with turbine maintenance experience. Applicant must be willing to work on other aircraft makes and models, and MUST be willing to relocate to the San Diego area.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The Mechanic is primarily responsible for maintenance and repair of airframe components, power-plants and associated components on turbine and piston aircraft in accordance with Aviation manuals, Manufacture's Manuals, including Service Bulletins and Federal Aviation Regulations
- The mechanic may be assigned to housekeeping duties such as; policing his work area or repair and maintenance of company property
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain and service aircraft
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components by following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications
- Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks
- Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges and test equipment
- Test engine and system operations using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions
- Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes
- Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks
- Additional duties may be assigned
The selected candidate will further possess:
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification required
- 3+ years of maintenance experience working on turbine aircraft required
- Maintenance experience working with Lear, Piper, Beechcraft aircraft preferred
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms
- Good communications skills; both verbal and written required
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach over head
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities as defined by management
Salary Range: $80,000-$90,000/yr
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com and call 858.427.0687
More information can be found at www.defensesearchusa.com