Current Job Openings
AP Accountant- TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for a AP Accountant in Carson, CA who possesses:
- Degree in accounting
- Understand Accounting Concepts
- 1+ year experience in accounting
- Accounts Payable Experience
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 951 227-0408
FULL DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for a talented AP Accountant in Carson, CA.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Process full cycle, high volume accounts payable for multiple units.
- Assist with maintenance of A/P Vendor files and other system files as required.
- Review new vendors and be familiar with W9 & 1099 requirements.
- Verify coding of invoices for payment from the proper account.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain record of sales taxes for quarterly report.
- Generate checks. Prepare backup documentation to be sent with checks.
- Research A/P issues.
- Follow up with outstanding checks and stale checks.
- Primary liaison with field units for A/P related issues.
- Ensure reimbursement and petty cash forms are the same for all units.
- Verify that all vouchers and supporting documentation are properly filed.
- Reconcile A/P Aging Reports monthly.
- Process corporate credit expenses in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process personal, Petty Cash and Mileage reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner
- Verify coding of expenses.
- Ensure that Salvation Army policies and procedures are followed.
- Communicate with cardholders to request missing information.
- Maintain record of cardholder personal expenses reimbursed and follow-up with cardholder for reconciliations of the debt.
- Assist with monthly and year end closings.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly prepaid expenses
- Review monthly expenses and prepare accruals if needed.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts related to accounts payable.
- Perform journal entries to record corporate credit card transactions.
- Perform journal entries to distribute expenses among units/departments on consolidated accounts.
- Perform journal entries to reclassify invoices/reimbursements.
- Assist with audit preparation with emphasis on A/P.
Salary Range: $24
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found at www.talentzok.com