Current Job Openings
- Strong Administrative Duties/HR Coordination - 3+ yrs.
- Onboarding/Payroll/Benefits Experience
- Excellent Communication/Professional Demeanor/Confidentiality
- MS Office - Excel/Word/Outlook/Office 365/Concur/ADP Workforce Now
* Managing day-to-day operations of the administrative department
* Supporting senior leaders with expense reimbursement & travel bookings
* Sourcing for candidate, coordinating interviews, manage vacation system & HR support functions.
* Make purchases as per the procurement guidelines & controls.
* Scheduling important meetings for senior leaders
* Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
* Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
* Working with accounting and management team to set monitor spending, contact vendors, and other expenses.
* Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
* Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
* Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or related field is preferred.
* Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
* Familiarity with Concur business systems & ADP Workforce Now, preferred
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office is required
* Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
More information can be found at www.Talentzok.com